V Core Management Workshop: Trainer the Trainers
The workshop is an international venue aimed at managers and staff of research core facilities (microscopy, proteomics, flow cytometry, genomics, sequencing, histology, animal house, etc.), to discuss the best ways to manage and run facilities for science, to solve technical, scientific, and management problems, and to establish collaborations by networking with peers. Managers, core staff, and industrial partners are all invited to participate.
The international “Core Management Workshop” was launched in 2012 by Nuno Moreno and Rui Gardner, from Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência in Oeiras, Portugal. It was widely attended by many international experts from several core areas. The enthusiasm generated was such that, at the end of the workshop, most participants felt that it would be beneficial to have this meeting annually and taking place in different locations.
The V Core Management Workshop will be held at the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park, where the Centre for Genomic Regulation is located, on July 6th-7th 2017.
This edition will be focused on the challenging subject: “Training the trainers”. We will count with a panel of experts coming from different research areas, industry and management, that will share their experience on all aspects related to training strategies for core facility staff.
Registration deadline has been extended - Only online registration is accepted
- Registration is NOW OPEN! click here to register
- The number of participants is limited!
- Registration fee: (Coffee breaks and lunches are included in the registration, as well as the Conference Dinner)
- 160 €
- 140 € CTLS Members Fee
- Registration Deadline has been extended to May 10th
- Payment deadline by 30 of May 2017
- Fabrice Cordelières, French National Centre for Scientific Research, Paris FR
- Derek Davis, Head, Flow Cytometry Facility, The Francis Crick Institute, London UK
- Pedro Fernandes, Bioinformatics Training Coordinator, Lisboa PT
- CJ Fitzsimons, Leadership Sculptor DE
- Marialuisa Lavitrano, Director BBMRI IT
- Nadine Le Louargant, European Customer Support Center Manager, BD Life Sciences , Brussels BE
- Peter Lopez, Director, NYUSOM Cytometry and Cell Sorting Laboratory, New York USA
- Damjana Kastelic, Training Coordinator, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona ES
- Nuno Moreno, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciencia, Lisboa PT
- Christoph Thumser, Sales Director EMEA – Life Science Research & Nanotechnology, DE
- Nadine Utz, German BioImaging, Project Manager, Universität Konstanz, DE